Assisted Reality for Training
Empower Employees to Do Their Best
INDUSTRIAL SETTINGS | TRAINING | FIELD SERVICE | DIGITAL WORKFLOWS
Training employees remotely is a challenge, especially when demonstrating complex technical features or hands-on techniques. RealWear® makes training easy for individuals or teams, allowing them to communicate remotely and access digital workflow software applications anywhere. The rugged, wearable, hands-free mobile computing devices enable clear, secure, collaborative communications and virtual training for industries that need a professional solution.
Three innovative solutions are available.
RealWear® Navigator™ 500 — The gold standard in voice-controlled wearables, including hardware, accessories, software solutions, and RealWear® Cloud.
RealWear® Navigator™ 520 – Provides the same ruggedized assisted reality solution as the 500 but includes the new HyperDisplay: increases size and clarity, and enhances visibility.
RealWear® HMT-1Z1® — The intrinsically safe wearable device includes ATEX Zone 1 and CSA C1/D1 certification to eliminate the risk of sparks and explosions.
Securely connects to hundreds of compatible apps and software:
- Microsoft Teams & Zoom — Turns the RealWear® device into a voice-activated remote collaboration headset
- WorkfloPlus — Converts existing paper-based, human processes into easy-to-follow, step-by-step digital work instructions
- Oculavis — Remote guidance for visually connecting experts, technicians and end users of machinery and equipment all over the world, or self guidance with augmented reality workflows
- And many more
Improve onboarding and training quality with RealWear® by connecting trainers and employees to the information and expertise they need to succeed.
- Camera: 1080p Resolution. Low-light performance. Enhanced zoom features. Advanced video stabilization
- Operating System: Android 11 + WearHF hands-free interface
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS functionality
- Memory: Up to 64 GB internal storage
- Battery Life: 8-10 hours, rechargeable
- Safety Ratings: Certified intrinsically safe options for use in hazardous environments (HMT-1Z1). Waterproof, dust-proof, and drop-proof onto concrete from a height of 2 meters
System Details: Hands-free, voice-controlled user interface and real-time collaboration. Adjustable for all head sizes with left or right eye compatibility; display flips out of the way when not in use.
Features vary by model. Ask for details.
Flexible options available. Standard delivery package includes:
- 1 The RealWear® Navigator 500 or 520, or RealWear® HMT-1Z1
- 1 Protective carrying case
- 1 Battery with charging cord
- 1 Headband workband
- Personalized assistance
Our expert team can help you customize a package to meet your specific challenge, including necessary accessories, software selection and more. Contact us to get started.